Imagine a brand new beautiful smile tailored specifically to you!
Veneers are a great cosmetic procedure to create a perfectly beautiful smile, all within a few visits to our practice.
If you suffer from:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Discoloured teeth
- Teeth with weakened enamel
- Gaps or unwanted spaces between teeth
- Asymmetrical teeth
- Crooked teeth
Veneers could be a great cosmetic dental treatment for you. Apart from the aesthetic benefits, custom veneers promote stain resistance, strength and functionality of teeth.
This safe and effective treatment is generally conducted over multiple appointments:
- Your smile is evaluated by our dentist and 0.3 – 0.7mm of your natural tooth is gently removed to make room for your new veneers.
- An impression is taken of your teeth, that is then used to create your custom veneers.
- The veneers are then permanently cemented to your teeth, and with proper maintenance should last for over a decade.
This minimally invasive procedure produces beautiful natural looking results, and is a long term solution to most negative characteristics of smiles.