Crowns and Bridges
Crowns and Bridges are an ideal treatment to restore the function of your smile whilst providing strength and protection from further damage.
Porcelain crowns and bridges can be created to match the exact colour, translucency and texture of your natural teeth.
Crowns are designed to restore a single tooth, and provide benefits such as:
- Restored ability to eat properly
- Improved strength and stability
- Treatment of cracked, broken and decayed teeth.
A crown restoration involves removing the damaged part of the tooth, and preparing the area to support a custom crown device. Crowns are a safe and long lasting solution to your oral concerns.
Bridges can be used to restore multiple tooth loss and can:
- Prevent teeth from shifting.
- Are a suitable alternative to a dental implant.
- Provide increased stability compared to traditional dentures.
Bridges are secured to the natural teeth via crowns on either side of the vacancy where tooth has been lost.